FST™ is the most effective manual therapy I have ever personally experienced.
In my time as a Motion Therapist I have worked with pro athletes, amateur athletes and weekend warriors. This experience has taught me that athletes will try most anything ONCE to help them continue to compete at an elevated level, but they won’t continue to use things that don’t work. Learning this has helped me understand the power of Fascial Stretch Therapy™ as athletes were FST’s™ first and most dedicated clients to date. That knowledge fueled my faith in FST™ and has fed my passion to bring it to others.
Athletes at all levels have seen decreases in injuries and increases in their performance in the following areas:
- Vertical jump
FST™ is not just for athletes though! It has been used to treat every day people from all walks of life, dealing with all sorts of issues. These are just some of the ways FST™ can help you:
- Reduce body and muscular tension, pain and soreness
- Increase range of motion
- Improve postural and gait issues
- Reduce the risk of injury, especially sprains and strains
- Reduce or eliminate back and hip problems and pain.
- Enhance one’s physical fitness
- Reduce shoulder and neck dysfunction and pain
- Increase balance and symmetry of the body
- Improve and correct leg length discrepancies
- Release chemicals, known as endorphins that act as natural pain suppressants
- Optimize the learning, practice, and performance of many types of skilled movements
- Promote development of body awareness
- Promote physical and mental relaxation
- Increase self-discipline and self- knowledge