- Time: Getting you your full session time is very important to me. To ensure you get every possible minute, I ask you to do your best to arrive 10-15 minutes early. Arriving early will let us take care of any pre-session details so we can get you on the table and start your session on time.
- Attire: Please wear stretchy or loose fitting athletic attire.
- Location: 880 Harrison St. SE Leesburg, Va 20175. When arriving for your appointment, please park in front of, or to the side of the building and enter through the front door. Feel free to take a seat in the lounge area to the left, or the seats to the right, in front of the stairs. Please text me when you arrive, and I will be up to meet you. 703-662-5606
- Payment: Cash and all four major credit cards are accepted. No personal checks please.
Cancellation Policy: When a session is booked, I dedicate that time to the client. The time is reserved for you and you have my undivided attention. Out of respect for you, other bookings are refused during your time. Please keep this in mind when cancelling sessions. Cancellations within 24 hours are very difficult to fill and very often result in lost wages. Having said that, I understand that life on occasion takes an unexpected turn and circumstances can be out of our control. I also recognize that late cancels can be part of the business, at times. In these extreme cases, we have two options.
1. We’ll try to get you re-scheduled for another date and/or time.
2. I will try to fill your session time with another client.
However, if both options fail, I will be asking you to split the cost of the lost session with me with a 50% late cancel fee. No shows will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
Illness: Getting and spreading an illness is a major issue for bodyworkers and other occupations. Coming in extremely close contact with clients puts us all at elevated risk of illness which can easily impact other clients, our families, friends, colleagues, work places and schools. To help us both stay healthy please inform me of any sickness you feel as soon as possible before your session so we can get you re-scheduled for a better time.
Out-call: Sessions 90 minutes or more can be offered in the client’s home. $30 local out-call fee (within 10 miles) plus mileage beyond 10 miles.
Business hours: Normal business hours are 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Before or after hours sessions can be booked with a $30 after hours fee.
Children: None of my work environments are appropriate for children, so please refrain from bringing your children to your sessions. If an unforeseen issue comes up that requires children to be with you, please call me as soon as possible so we can get you rescheduled for another time.
I appreciate your understanding with the above policies.